site stats
Select a School...
Select a School
       Need records?


For students who graduated within 5 years from today, please use this form which is also found on the shelf outside of the counseling office.  A $3.00 fee is requested for each transcript sent.  Be sure to include your year of graduation from high school and your student ID (if you remember it). 

Records for students who graduated from Loudoun Valley High School five or more years ago can be requested by visiting the student records website.