How Do I Join?
You can join and pay with a credit card using our new website below or by downloading the form (link below), completing and returning it with a check to the main office.
Electronically : Visit the link http://www.pay4schoolstuff.com/home and complete initial registration for each family member (step-by-step instructions are located on PTA website). Once your family is registered, click the SELECT button next to the name of the adult you wish to purchase a membership for. Choose PTA MEMBERSHIP. Follow the prompts to check out. You must sign up for each adult that wishes to join the PTA.
Hard copy: complete the form below and return it to the office in an envelope labeled “PTA – Membership.” Make checks payable to “BBES PTA.”
Who should I contact if I have questions?
Does It Cost Me Anything?
Black Paw Membership - Individual Membership for $8
Orange Paw Membership - 2 Memberships plus 2 kids meal coupons for $15
Faculty/Staff Membership - $5
Why Should I Join?
- Your vote will matter. When a vote is required during our BBES PTA meetings, ONLY members can cast a ballot. The PTA votes on a variety of issues throughout the year including approving the yearly budget which directs how the money raised via our fundraisers and direct donation campaign will be spent.
- Access/input to state and national PTA resources
- Influence local, state, national formulation of laws, policies, and practices – education or legislation
What Do I Receive When I Join?
Membership Card which includes 10% off school supplies and 25% of printing & copying at Staples (requires activation)
- PDF download of the Student Directory
- FREE Tiger Track e-blasts to alert you of every event
- FREE entry into every raffle at Spirit Nights