2/3 Monday – A Day
2/5 Wednesday – A Day
2/7 Friday – A Day
2. R & J Vocab
3. Nonfiction Close Reading and Annotation:
4. Introduction to Sonnets:
5. Sonnet Powerpoint:
Gather 2 materials towards your BIG QUESTION.
2/11 – A Day
1. Review Sonnets:
2. Sonnet #18 Guided Analysis:
Complete Guided Analysis of Sonnet #18
2/13 – A Day
1. Review analysis of Sonnet #18
2. Review Tone and Allusion
3. Begin Persuasive Essay
Read your IR book.
Please be sure to bring it to class.
Bring in an article related to your Big Question.
2/18 Tuesday – A Day
2 hour delay schedule
1. R & J Vocab:
2. Review guided analysis of Sonnet #18
3. Begin persuasive essay
1. Bring in Big Question Artifact.
2. Make sure you have topic and thesis for persuasive essay.
3. Vocab quiz on Monday.
2/20 Thursday – A Day
1. R & J Vocab
2. Shakespeare Bio/ Power point:
3. Begin R & J Act I
2/24 Monday – A Day
1. Vocab Quiz
2. Directions for Persuasive Essay
3. Romeo and Juliet Power Point:
Research and choose one of the following nonfiction books:
Into Thin Air by Jon Krakauer
Or A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson.
Persuasive Essay draft due Friday.
2/26 Wednesday – A Day
1. Read Romeo and Juliet
Draft due Friday!
2/28 Friday – A Day
1.Peer Edit Persuasive Essays
2. Continue reading Romeo and Juliet
3. Power Point: