Wednesday, April 2nd - (A) Day Activities Schedule
1. SSR: You should be up to chapter 17 of Into Thin Air
2. Discussion : R & J. Plot Review.
3. Begin preparations for Socratic Seminar: Find textual evidence to support your
opinion on who was responsible for Romeo's and Juliet's deaths.
HW: Reader's Response for ITA chapters 16-19 due Friday, April 4th.
If you do not come prepared to class, you will lose literature circle participation points.
Friday, April 4th - (A) Day
1. Fairy Tale Friday!
2. Into Thin Air literature circles
4. Emmett Till documentary
HW: Seminar notes. You MUST come to class prepared on Tuesday!
Tuesday, April 8th - (A) Day
1. Socratic Seminar - Romeo and Juliet
2. Finish Emmett Till documentary
HW: You should continue to read Into Thin Air
Thursday, April 10th - (A) Day
1. Finish Emmett Till documentary and complete quiz
2. Begin To Kill A Mockingbird Unit: Essential question- Can an ordinary person be a hero? Discuss
3. Journal Entry: Help Wanted Ad for a hero
4. Discuss POV TKAM
HW: Find a copy of To Kill a Mockingbird and have a great spring break