Technology Systems and Applications
- Technology Operations: Responsible for direction, process, and operational business support.
- Technology Support: Responsible for decentralized user, hardware and software support, connectivity troubleshooting and image and software deployments.
- Service Desk: Responsible for centralized and decentralized service desk support for user hardware and software, overseeing the service desk functions and providing a single point of contact for LCPS technology support.
- Audio Visual: Responsible for providing support, maintenance, and repair of school intercom systems, public address systems and all audio visual equipment.
Information Management and Data Security
- Technology Systems & Infrastructure: Responsible for support of core enterprise systems and infrastructure to ensure effective transmission of secure data and services.
- Applications & Development: Responsible for development, testing, support of internal and purchased applications, software deployment and workstation image development.
- Information Management: Responsible for the Phoenix student information system, enterprise application support, data management, and state and federal reporting.
- Information Security: Responsible for protecting information assets and ensuring a safe and secure computing environment for the students, faculty, and staff.
- Records Management: Responsible for implementing student records retention practices throughout the district; fulfillment of alumni transcripts; permanently archiving student records in accordance with Virginia requirements.